Our mission is to create healthy, thriving, high-performance workplace cultures by helping your leaders tap into the strengths of your people, align your values and goals, and create an environment that fosters success.
We started as a change management consulting firm 14 years ago. If there is anything we have learned in 14 years of doing this work, its that the culture and its leadership were the most critical component of driving any kind of organizational change. Our founder, Jackie Lauer, has been certified in change management methodologies, four different coaching programs (from Executive Coaching to Relationship Systems Coaching), conflict mediation and emotional intelligence (EQ). Her fundamental belief is that performance and change happens one brilliant conversation at a time and conversations ARE the relationship.
We specialize in fast growing technology companies. The vast majority of new clients come from former clients and client referrals. Our clients choose to bring is us in, in a variety of different ways, including:
- Align the leadership team or align a new leader
- Measure and shape the culture to align to strategic direction of the business
- Mediate conflict and move the people or the team to productive authentic conversations and performance
- Identify the company’s core values so that everyone can embrace and honour them authentically and be inspired by them
- Create and implement leadership development and coaching programs that support an engaged workforce
- Identify culture barriers to change initiatives
What we are not:
- Traditional Human Resources
- Policy and Compliance Experts
- Rule Makers
- Disconnected from the Business
- Inside-the-Box Thinkers
- Command and Control Freaks
- A Bureaucracy
We love what we do and it shows. We believe that when you do the work you love and you do it with people who share your vision and values, amazing performance naturally happens.
Here are some promises we can make to you, based in our values:
- Encourage leadership and collaboration
- Engage, enlighten, and empower while keeping it fun
- Collaborate openly with you and with each other
- Embrace continuous learning and celebrate change
- Be accountable to our clients and ourselves
- Communicate openly, honestly, and directly
- Act ethically with integrity and sincerity
- Not take ourselves too seriously :)
— Jackie has helped me to focus professionally. I would recommend anyone who is looking to accelerate their career to try to get some time with her! On a personal level, she has been a great friend over the years, and someone who has the ability to make me laugh!! This is something I value greatly!
— Jackie helped me remember the importance of celebrating every milestone – even the little ones! She also helped me realize these milestones which isn’t always easy to do when your head’s down and you’re going a million miles an hour!
— It wasn’t until I worked with Jackie that I understood the difference between Management and Leadership. Through her vision and inspiration Jackie leads or guides you to places you would not have achieved on your own.
— Jackie has a natural ability to tackle deep seeded inhibitors of professional growth while being a positive influence on day-to-day business is unique and rewarding.