Leadership Coaching will provide you with a whole system focus that can achieve transformation in your company. Leaders are at the heart of culture and organizations thrive when leaders are demonstrating the behaviors that influence outcomes.
Aligned with strategy and tailored to your companies specific cultural needs, I will meet you where you are and guide the way to extraordinary results. By “whole system” I simply mean introducing you to my tools and techniques at all levels of the organization. Coaching impact will be measured to ensure behavior change and accountability.
As your coach, I will customized one-on-one personal and professional development opportunities for your emerging and seasoned leaders. This provides an excellent option for developing your leadership talent across your organization.
What is coaching?
It would be unthinkable to envision any high performing athlete who doesn’t have a coach. Business leaders are no different. Coaching is now an accepted form of development with high return on investment.
When is coaching helpful?
When people get to the top of their field, it can be hard to ask for help as it often hooks into our personal myths around weakness or fears of inadequacy. This is especially important in a fast growing company where new leaders are coming on board and current leaders are accelerating into new roles.
My leadership coaching provides a valuable space to build self-awareness practices and develop reflective skills which will enable your leaders to continue to positively impact your business and support the culture.
My Coaching Approach
I’m committed to developing a relationship of trust that allows you to increase the self-awareness that is necessary to make sustainable changes.
Leadership Coaching includes:
- Intake meeting with organizational sponsor to establish initial goals
- A 360 degree behavior based assessment to gain a baseline of current strengths, opportunities for growth, values, and overall personal and leadership capacity
- Exploration and reflection of personal journey that includes a review of the significant milestones in an individual’s life that may have helped shape their beliefs, values and, ultimately, behaviors
- Assigned reading and real-time assignments that broaden an individual’s perspective about specific areas identified for change
- Coaching training where appropriate
- Intermittent follow-up meetings with sponsor, leader, and coach
Additional coaching also available includes:
- A six-month follow-up assessment engagement to ensure alignment and progress
- Ongoing executive and team coaching in 3-6-9-12 month increments